Do you want above and beyond service? We’re currently working with pilot customers and have bandwidth to accept two more. What’s in for you? You’ll get detailed office cleaning to a standard unheard of. Our customers say things like “A night and day difference” and you will too. You’ll also get a very good price guaranteed for twelve months.
What’s in it for us? We discreetly collect over 700 cleaning related data points to help fuel our pricing engine. The more variation we get the better it is for us. Our cleaning is great, there’s no doubt about it, but working with pilot customers helps us streamline the operations and procedural side of our business too.
A high quality cleaning and janitorial service using premium earth friendly products.
Your Cleaning Made Easy.
What We Offer
- Green Cleaning
- Cleaning for Health
- Supplies / Management
What We’re Building
- 2 Click Pricing: Choose a service plan and tell us the size of your building.
- Book: Pick a start date and confirm your order
- Relax: We’ll contact you to schedule an initial walkthrough of you office to find out about your specific needs.
Your cleaning made easy
- Save Time: There’s no need to waste weeks of your time dealing with inconsistent tendered bids.
- Simple Pricing: Pick a service plan, and let us know the size of your building. Don’t know it? No worries, just key in the address and we’ll figure it out for you.
- Guaranteed Service: If you aren’t 100% satisified, we’ll make it right or refund your money. That’s a Pearson Carpet Care promise!
- Easy Online Ordering: You could be all set in less than two minutes. It’s even easier than online shopping!
- Your Support Team: We consider ourselves as part of your team and will make sure your office shines and impresses.
- 12 Month Price Guarantee: No price gouging! We stand by our 12 month fixed price guarantee.
- Uniformed Professionals: All our cleaning professionals wear Pearson Carpet Care uniforms allowing you to instantly identify who is in your building.
- Insured And Bonded: You’re in good hands. We took our insurance and bonding requirements seriously. Additionally all of our cleaners have passed background and screening tests.
- High Quality Cleaning: Most cleaning companies do the basics but lack the fine attention to detail that they’ve charged you for. To us it’s the small things, that fine attention to detail that matters most and helps separates us from the rest. You’ll notice our service is noticeably different, and your frustrations with inferior cleaning services over.
Pearson Carpet Care is a Family owned and operated carpet cleaning, rug cleaning and water restoration company located in downtown Humble, TX. We want to provide our customers with great service and reasonable prices. Unlike most carpet cleaners we have our own rug cleaning operation located inside our world headquarters in downtown Humble, TX.
Kevin Pearson serves of the Board of Directors of the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and on the Board of Directors of the PCRA (Professional Cleaning and Restoration Alliance). He is a Master Certified Cleaning Technician and has been in the industry since 1992.
We work hard to provide you with the best cleaning experience you have ever had. Kevin has worked on the committee that rewrote the carpet cleaning standards and the standard for carpet inspectors. He also serves on several other committees at the IICRC, including being the Certified Firm Committee Chairman.
Larry Pearson has been in the cleaning and restoration industry since 2001. He is presently certified in many different areas through the IICRC. With a background in computers and finance he is the Chairman of Pearson Carpet Care and is in charge of bookkeeping and finance.
We use the Butler, which is a van mounted carpet cleaning machine, on residential carpet. The Butler system is the “Cadillac” of the carpet cleaning industry. The van has a 540-cfm blower, a 2-inch hose and a 2-inch wand. This allows us to have the carpet dry within 2-4 hours after we clean it. The competition can’t say that.
Read all reviews: