1. The Humble area’s best flooring retailers, realtors, and your friends and neighbors use and refer our cleaning services to their customers, friends, relatives and neighbors. Carpet manufacturers such as Mohawk, and Shaw even trust us to help them with carpet cleaning related issues.
2. Pearson Carpet Care has been in business since 2001. We hold multiple Master & Journeymen Cleaning Technician designations with the IICRC and we are an IICRC Certified Firm.
3. Kevin and Larry Pearson have over 30 years combined experience in the cleaning and water restoration industry. Kevin Pearson serves on the Board of Directors of the IICRC and on our Regional cleaning and restoration association Board of Directors the PCRA. He also serves on 3 committees with the IICRC and is the Chairman of the Certified Firms Committee. Kevin also helped rewrite the third edition of the carpet cleaning standards and presently serves on the committee that is rewriting the standards for carpet inspectors. Kevin was elected to the Board of Directors of the IICRC in October 2011.
4. Pearson Carpet Care uses the Butler cleaning system. These van-powered units are the most advanced systems on the market today. This allows us to achieve maximum soil removal.
5. No bait and switch tactics. Meaning, we give you a price, with the tax included, before the cleaning starts and we stick to that price.
6. Pearson Carpet Care offers a 100% money-back guarantee on all our cleaning services. If you are not fully satisfied with our work then we will happily return and correct the issue. If you are still not satisfied we will refund your money.